Compositions Posted

I have written so many songs that it will take a very long time for the entire music division to be posted to the new Everettworks website.  It'll take a long time, but eventually it will happen.  So far all compositions from the original music website have been posted, with the music articles and my list of works still to come.

Everettmusic will also be releasing a piano music book filled with all piano my piano music.  I haven't always written music for band.  Before I started sixth grade, and was introduced to such an amazing ensemble, piano was all I knew.  The music I had written before sixth grade will be available.  However, it doesn't stop there.  When composing a song, I start with the piano.  Even though the song ends up for band, I still know the piano version.  I've begun to write those out, so all the band music will now be available for piano.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Band Title Finally Announced!

Two Sestina Pomes

Shadow March